I love to have refreshing snacks and lunches to eat so I can head outside and enjoy a picnic at the park. You know those foods that just really satisfy all your cravings? I want to give you an easy recipe that is a go-to around my house. It has few ingredients and takes just minutes to create.
1 cucumber, sliced
1/2 pound turkey, sliced thin
2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon lime juice
1. Lay out your sliced cucumber.
2. Lay turkey slices onto the cucumber.
3. Spread the yogurt over the turkey.
4. Squeeze the lime and sprinkle the cilantro over the yogurt.
5. Roll the cucumber and the rest of the ingredients into a tight ball.
6. Stick a toothpick into the cucumber to hold everything together until you are ready to eat!
See how easy that is?! I love the ease of this meal! I hope you create it in your kitchen and share with me @hbgcommunity, using the hashtags #hbggirls and #hbgblog what you thought of the rcucumber roll-up!