Do you find yourself looking for a quick and easy breakfast in the morning? Sometimes it's hard to enjoy a healthy breakfast when you are rushing out the door. I know it can be tempting to stop and grab fast food, but try this healthy, easy and quick meal. To make this, you need to start the evening before. It's even more appealing knowing you do the work for it before you go to bed. Follow the directions below!
1/4 cup old fashioned oats
1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
2 teaspoons chia seeds
1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup strawberries
1. In a mason jar, combine the first 5 ingredients.
2. Place the lid on the mason jar and shake to evenly mix everything together.
3. Place the mason jar in the fridge overnight.
4. In the morning, shake the mason jar before opening.
5. Add the fruit and stir together.
6. Enjoy this quick and easy breakfast!
Now that you've created this recipe in your own kitchen, please share how much you loved it by tagging @hbgcommunity and using the hashtags #hbggirls and #hbgblog! Remember this breakfast the next time you know you are going to be rushing around in the morning!